Quesadilla Burger. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, jalapeño, and chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Arrange tortillas on the grill and lower heat to medium-low under tortillas. Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream.
Guess what one of the most unhealthy thing to eat at Applebee's was? That brought a challenge to me…recreate the Quesadilla Burger at home! The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can have Quesadilla Burger using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quesadilla Burger
- You need 1 of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 box of of Lipton onion soup.
- You need 1 dash of Season salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Of tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of thousand island dressing.
- You need 1 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of unit Handful of lettuce.
- You need 1 slice of Of cheese.
Quesadilla Burger recipe: After seeing a national restaurant chain come out with this, it looked so good I had to prepare a homemade version. Use a BIG spatula to turn these burgers on the grill or pan, although they shouldn't break apart, because the ingredients make them firm. You'll need a big appetite to finish a whole one of these! TIP: After forming your burgers, press down the center of.
Quesadilla Burger step by step
- Season ground beef and add one pack of onion soup. Then, make patty as big as you'd like.
- Put patties in the oven for 30-45 minutes (after halfway done poke holes in the middle of each one and put back in the oven).
- When patty is done take out & place slice of cheese on the patty immediately so cheese can melt on warm patty..
- Place the tortilla in the oven and bake for 5 minutes on each side. I let mine stay in for 10 minutes on each side bc I love mine crispy..
- Once done baking spread some thousand island on the whole tortilla..
- Then add lettuce to one side.
- Cute patty in half and place them side by side on one side of the tortilla. When placing patty side by side place them corner to corner.
- Then add your tomato & fold tortilla.
- Place whole burger in oven for 3 minutes (you don't really have to, I just do it to make the edges a little more crispy)..
This burger is made from a well-seasoned ground chuck beef patties. The meat is topped with slices of Pepper Jack cheese, a delicious Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood smoked bacon, fresh pico de gallo, crispy fresh lettuce, and this burger is surrounded by warm Cheddar cheese quesadillas. I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! You can adapt this to make as many burgers as you need. After flipping the burger and topping with cheese, place a couple of tablespoons of oil on the opposite side (low heat).