Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Faster than a speeding pizza dude. Using a non-yeast biscuit dough, you can make this with common pantry ingredients. Have this biscuit deep dish pizza tonight with these quick and easy photo instructions.
Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! Today's recipe is quick and easy, absolutely delicious – Pizza Biscuit Bake! Even better, this recipe is simple to adapt to your liking using your favorite pizza sauce, fixings and seasonings. You can cook Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- It’s of biscuits.
- Prepare of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- It’s of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of jalapenos.
- You need of bacon bits.
- You need of pepperoni.
- It’s of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- It’s of cooking spray.
How to Make Mini Pizzas With Biscuits. Place biscuits on two nongreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit. Finally, top with pepperoni slices, or other pizza toppings.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
Bake according to directions on biscuit package However, I hate having the same old pizza over and over, so this easy recipe really jazzes pizza night up. This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with you. They love it and there is hardly any work to do. First, flatten your canned biscuits onto a cookie sheet. However, sometimes you want a quick pizza, you don't want to deal with yeast, and you are craving that flaky, wonderful deep dish pizza crust.