Quick Pizza Dough. Transfer to a bowl brushed with oil, turning dough to evenly coat. Cut the dough in half, form each piece into a neat ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. The morning before you want to make pizza, transfer the dough to the refrigerator to thaw.
Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. You can have Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of envelop of dry yeast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar 2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for coating.
In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza.
Quick Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl.
- Mix it well. Add the oil and water to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the dough and then form a ball coat with the 3 tablespoon of oil and let it work/ rise for 1 hour covered..
- Flour a surface and roll it out..
This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast. It's truly great, yet takes a fraction of the time and effort. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Amazing dough consistancy Tried this one night when I was running late and didn't have time to rise my normal pizza dough – this recipe was a revelation!