Salmon Burgers. These salmon burgers had a really good flavor and they were quick, easy and inexpensive to make. I added a little more dijon and an extra egg to bump up the flavor and help them stick together a little more. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
It is one of the best salmon burger recipes, including restaurant versions. The fresh taste of seafood and the tangy and bright. Many salmon burger recipes use canned salmon, but since the salmon is the star of this dish, we found that it was well worth the additional modest expense and effort required to make our burgers with fresh salmon. You can have Salmon Burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- You need 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need of Buns, for serving.
The roasted red pepper mayo would be good on veggie burgers oe sandwiches as well. I will use this recipe in place of my usual salmon patties. Bacon, barbecue sauce, and blue cheese are a beef burger's best buds, assertive enough to stand up to the taste of medium-rare chuck, but switch a burger's central protein to something more refined—salmon, say—and a whole bunch of slathering possibilities present themselves. Add some salmon mixture to your hand, form a ball, and place in the pan.
Salmon Burgers step by step
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
Carefully use your fingers to press it out to the shape of a burger. In medium bowl, beat egg and milk with fork or wire whisk. Stir in remaining ingredients except oil. Salmon Burgers with Pickled Cucumbers The food processor is your friend when making these salmon burgers, but the key is to make sure the salmon isn't too smooth when processing so the patties can. These tasty salmon burgers are a healthy barbecue option.