Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. The patties can either be fried or baked….it really is up to how you enjoy eating Salmon. I also added the veggies to bake with the Salmon Patties.
Here are more salmon recipes you might enjoy: Salmon Burgers with Salsa Verde and Roasted Vegetables. This super healthy dinner is still full of flavour. Juicy Salmon Burgers are served with a sauce of punchy, herby Salsa Verde and sweet roasted peppers, courgettes, red onion and tomatoes. You can have Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies
- You need 250 grams of Salmon.
- You need 2 of Fresh onions diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 of Red Pepper grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Pepper (veggie bake).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Lemon.
The roasted red pepper mayo would be good on veggie burgers oe sandwiches as well. I will use this recipe in place of my usual salmon patties. Combine veggies in a large sheet pan. Season the veggies with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Salmon burgers with Roasted Veggies step by step
- Cut Salmon into very small pieces and place into a large bowl. Then, toss all the ingredients into the Salmon bowl, except for the lemon..
- Mix all the ingredients together and make 3 patties..
- The patties can either be fried or baked….it really is up to how you enjoy eating Salmon. I like to bake the patties until golden brown at 180 degrees, for 1/2 an hour. I also added the veggies to bake with the Salmon Patties. Top with a few drops of Lemon and enjoy! Kali Orexi!! 🙂.
National Geographic Recommended for you Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights. If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for a healthy and nutritious dinner, then this fresh salmon and veggie bake will be a perfect fit for you. In a large bowl, combine salmon with egg, bread crumbs, garlic, lemon zest and juice, dill, dijon, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined. Salmon Burgers with Lemon-Caper Aioli and.