Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce. Great recipe for Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce. I'm thinking up all kinds of recipes using salmon. The burgers will cook through faster if you put a lid on.
Combine avocado oil with with sugar free ketchup in a small bowl along with dill relish, hot sauce, and lemon juice. Mix well and check for seasoning. Salmon burgers with lemon dill sauce are a nutritious protein-packed option for grilling season. You can cook Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce
- It’s 4 slice of Fresh salmon filets.
- Prepare of -The burger ingredients:.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 66 ml of Panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of -For the Teriyaki sauce:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of each Soy sauce, sake, mirin.
- You need of -For the Mayo-sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
When the barbecue comes out, and it's time to grill burgers, most go with classic juicy Angus beef, but when you're trying to get your body right for summer, it's nice to try a lighter yet still satisfying alternative. You may need to cook your salmon patties in batches, depending on how large your skillet is. Store the lemon dill sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Store any leftover salmon burgers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce instructions
- Take the skin and bones off the salmon filets and chop up finely. If you don't have a food processor, use a kitchen knife for this task..
- Put the chopped up salmon and the burger ingredients in a bowl, and mix well together with your hands..
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Make the 2 sauces. Just mix the ingredients together. You can use bottled lemon juice if you like..
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, and pan fry the patties over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. They will cook faster if you place a lid over the pan..
- When the patties are cooked, wipe out any excess oil from the pan and add the teriyaki sauce..
- Coat the burgers with the sauce over high heat. Reduce just enough so that there's still some sauce left over to pour over the burgers when serving..
- Transfer the burgers to serving plates. I added a cabbage and bell pepper stir-fry. Pour any leftover teriyaki sauce from the pan over the burgers..
- Add some mayonnaise-sauce and it's done..
For the burgers: Combine all of the salmon burger ingredients, except the coconut oil, in a large bowl and mix well. Patties easily fall apart until they are cooked. Heat coconut oil on a griddle or pan to medium-high heat. Transfer chopped salmon into to a large bowl. Add scallions, egg and tamari mixture to the salmon and toss to combine.