Simple burgers. Simple traditional and good for the masses because it's versatile. I served them at a casual cook-out of family and friends. If you are looking for a non-traditional gourmet burger then this recipe is not for you.
Get ready to grab a taste of America, one burger at a time. Add a little Mediterranean flair to your basic burger. Get all the flavor you love in a big, juicy burger. You can cook Simple burgers using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple burgers
- You need 400 grams of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need dash of good ale or beer.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 12 of gerkhin slices.
- You need 2 of lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of rolls.
- You need tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- You need of grated cheese.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
Watch Us Make the Best Burgers. So, we spent a few days and did a little research to figure out our favorite way to make the best hamburgers. There are no "rules" to making burgers. Take the burgers off the barbecue.
Simple burgers instructions
- Put the mince, mustard, beer, parsley, and some salt and pepper in a bowl and mix it all up well. Needless to say, the rest of the beer is yours, cook’s privileges. Form into four even sized balls, then squish the balls down into four burgers, about 2 cm thick..
- Heat a grill pan over a medium heat and the oven to 150c. Stick the burgers in the pan and cook until the bottom side is cooked and has some nice almost burnt lines on it. Flip them and squish them down with a spatula to stop the edges curling up too much..
- Cut the cobs in half and put a bit of cheese on each of the bottom halves. Stick them in the oven to melt the cheese, and toast the bread a bit..
- When the burger and buns are done, put the burger on the cheese half, then ketchup and mayonnaise (mix them together and make the special sauce from Stepbrothers) then sliced tomato, gherkins and salad. And then the top half of the bun..
Leave to rest on a plate so that all the juices can settle inside. Place a burger inside each bun, then top with your choice of accompaniment. The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour.