Simple Chicken Tikka Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else. how to make homemade Chicken Fajita Thin Crust Pizza easy recipe without oven. The traditional pizza recipes was a flatbread which was baked in an oven and topped with vegetables, tomato sauce, meat, cheese, and condiments.
For making Chicken Tikka, marinate chicken with salt, Red chilli powder, Cumin powder, Garam Masala Powder, Curd, Kasoori Methi, Lime and Red color. Heat a pan and sprinkle some oil. Add chicken pieces and stir well. You can cook Simple Chicken Tikka Pizza using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Tikka Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need of Chicken Tikka:.
- It’s 2 pieces of boneless breast chicken.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of National brand Chicken Tikka masala.
- You need 4 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- You need Pinch of red food colour (optional).
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need Half of chopped green capsicum.
- It’s 1 of chopped red onion.
- You need Half of chopped tomato.
Cover and allow to slow roast on small flame till dry. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Pour remaining spice mixture over the chicken thighs. Seal bag and shake until chicken is fully coated.
Simple Chicken Tikka Pizza instructions
- To the yeast, sugar and salt add water and oil and mix well..
- Then add plain flour and knead well for about 5 minutes. Brush surface with oil and cover to let rest on room temperature for 15-30 minutes..
- Cut chicken into small strips or cubes. And add into a mixing bowl. To that, add all the seasonings along with National Chicken Tikka masala mix, half lemon juice, pinch of red food colour (optional) and yoghurt..
- Mix to marinate well. Then in a pan with heated oil, add ginger garlic paste and fry for about 1 minute. Then add the marinated chicken tikka and cook well on medium heat until oil starts to separate and chicken tikka is cooked..
- Put the cooked chicken tikka aside. Then, roll out the pizza base from the kneaded dough as thin as you like or thick if you want. Place it on the greased pizza steel plate.Then using a fork, make holes to the pizza base after that, apply pizza sauce and spread onto it evenly. Add some shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Add the cooked chicken tikka and vegetables of your own choice. I added (capsicum, tomatoes and onion). Then lastly, put some more shredded mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake in oven at 180°c for 20-25 minutes with lower rack heat. #cookwithAmna.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. Chicken Tikka Pizza is prepared with small cubes of boneless chicken as the key ingredient. Tasty pizza sauce along with chicken pieces, vegetables and cheese mixture gives away a finger-licking chicken pizza. Take a look at more Main Recipes.