Slow cooker Sauce or Chili. Knorr® Homestyle Stocks Are An Easy Way To Enhance Flavor Of Crock Pot Recipes. Discover An Easy, Convenient Way To Enhance Flavors In Your Recipes With Knorr® Tease Your Taste Buds With Fiery Dishes Prepared Using Chili By Kraft®. This chili is so easy to make, the slow cooker does most of the work!
Hot dogs and the savory ground beef meat sauce cook together in the crock pot. Serve in hot dog buns and top with shredded cheese and finely diced white onion. Tender, juicy shredded chicken, sweet red bell peppers, fragrant onions, tropical pineapple and crisp carrots tossed in a sticky, barely spicy, umami packed sweet chili sauce. You can cook Slow cooker Sauce or Chili using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Sauce or Chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 1 can of 1 lb. 12 oz. crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes & chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of 6 oz tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
Served over soft lo mein noodles or fluffy rice, this Asian chicken is saucy, flavorful and totally addicting! My hot dog chili that I make in the slow cooker is the best you can make! If the hot dog chili sauce gets too thick add a splash of water or a touch more ketchup. Stove-top instructions: Follow directions above but add everything to the skillet along with the beef.
Slow cooker Sauce or Chili instructions
- Cook hamburger and pork in pan on stove..
- Add salt, pepper, chii power and garlic powder to your taste..
- Once meat is cooked remove meat from pan and put in slow cooker but leave grease from meat. Cook onions in pan with grease until tender. Add to slow cooker..
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes & chilies and tomato paste to meat in slow cooker. Mix all ingredients together. ( If you like beans in your chili, add a can of kidney beans)..
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
- Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 9 hours..
Place chicken breast, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, garlic, ginger, dried minced onion and fresh basil leaves in a slow cooker. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Since she moved away from New York as a young newly wed, she made sure to recreate the stuff at home. Her hot dog chili was infamous, and a staple at her Southern dairy bar. Her version slow simmered on the stove top, letting the sauce bubble & naturally thicken while flavors melded and married.