Spaghetti and Meatball Bites. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and nest spaghetti inside. While spaghetti cups bake, make meatballs: In a large bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, garlic, remaining egg, remaining Parmesan, and parsley. Once the meatballs are done cooking, remove them from the sauce, and place each one in a muffin tin.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef with egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic and parsley. Spaghetti Meatballs Muffin Bites Video Tutorial. In this video, Allrecipes use a standard muffin tin to make individual servings of spaghetti and meatballs. You can have Spaghetti and Meatball Bites using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Bites
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger (your choice).
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 5 pieces of white bread, no crust.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced, sautéed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary (or 1 tsp dry).
- You need 4-5 sprigs of thyme (or 2 tsp dry).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of Tomato sauce (Your choice).
- You need of Dry Bucatini Noodles.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 of Parmesan (grated).
They first cook the pasta and then mix it together with grated Parmesan cheese to create nest-like cups. They then add in pasta sauce and meatballs prior to popping them in the oven. Cook spaghetti following packet directions, drain and allow to cool. Create a small "hole" for your meatballs.
Spaghetti and Meatball Bites step by step
- In a dish, soak your bread in the milk.
- In Another bowl mix your beef, pork, onions, eggs, herbs and salt & pepper.
- Tear the bread soaked in milk into little pieces and add directly to the meat mixture.
- Mix thoroughly. Form into bite sized little meat balls and put in a pan.
- Add a little tomato sauce to the meatballs and bake 350° 10/15 mins.
- In a pot, heat your oil to around 325..
- Cut your dry Bucatini Noodles into toothpick length pieces. Add to hot oil and fry 2 – 3 minutes until crispy.
- To serve, line a serving platter with warm tomato sauce, add the meatballs and put a Bucatini skewer in each piece, garnish with parm and parsley!.
If your meatballs are large, cut in half and add to the top of your spaghetti bites with some extra sauce. Spaghetti and Meatball Bites step by step. In a dish, soak your bread in the milk. In Another bowl mix your beef, pork, onions, eggs, herbs and salt & pepper. Tear the bread soaked in milk into little pieces and add directly to the meat mixture.