Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY). A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner. It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings. Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY).
It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings. The pocket will resemble an upside down "T". Transfer to the air fryer basket. You can cook Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY)
- Prepare of Refrigerated pizza crust (your favorite brand).
- It’s 6-8 pieces of string cheese.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce.
- You need of Shredded rotisserie chicken (approx. 1 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
A stonebaked pizza base with a cheese filled crust topped with barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon and sweetcorn. Freeze as soon as possible and within the date indicated. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and use the same day. What's on a BBQ Chicken Pizza?
Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) step by step
- Preheat oven per the instructions on your pizza crust. (Usually about 425°F).
- Unroll the crust onto a baking sheet. Place the pieces of string cheese around the edges of the crust. You may have to cut some in half to make them fit. (It doesn't have to be perfect).
- Roll the string cheese so that it's all cozy inside the crust. Just up and over the cheese. Seal the edges to prevent cheese leakage..
- Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit). Top everything with shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for about 15-20 mins. And yer done!!.
Just a few toppings sit between you and this new pizza recipe: Pizza Dough – which you can buy from the store, in a can, or you can make my ultimate pizza crust recipe.; BBQ Sauce – use your favorite kind. I love a honey barbecue sauce but use the brand and flavor you most enjoy. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper.