Teriyaki Sardine Hamburgers. Great recipe for Teriyaki Sardine Hamburgers. I meant to make this for battling the bulge, but I had too much rice If you freeze left over sardine hamburgers, try "Healthy Loco Moco with Sardine Hamburgers". You can make this even more easily if you have frozen.
Sprinkle some Plain Flour over Sardine fillets and lightly coat. Great recipe for Healthy Loco Moco with Sardine Hamburgers. This is a variation of the sardine hamburgers that I had made. You can cook Teriyaki Sardine Hamburgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Sardine Hamburgers
- You need 300 grams of Sardine sashimi (chopped).
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu (well drained).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of or more Panko.
- Prepare 1 dash of each (A) Salt, pepper, nutmeg, grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of each (B) Sake, mirin, soy sauce, yakiniku sauce.
- It’s 1 of Grated daikon radish.
If you freeze the sardine hamburgers to have them available, you can make this in no time. Thaw the frozen hamburgers half way through in the fridge before you fry them. Check SARDINES IN TERIYAKI SAUCE lowest price, deals, product info and other cheap Fish & Seafood products. If you enjoy fish fillet burgers, then the shirasu burger might just be the thing for you.
Teriyaki Sardine Hamburgers instructions
- Finely chop the onion, and microwave for 3 minutes. Cool really well..
- Microwave the tofu, uncovered for 2 minutes. Drain the excess water well. Add the chopped sardine sashimi, Step 1, beaten egg, panko, and A ingredients, and mix really well..
- Divide the mixture from Step 2 into 6 portions, and shape into oval patties. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry both sides of the hamburgers until golden brown. Cover with a lid, and steam-fry for about 2 minutes..
- When the hamburgers have cooked through, set them aside on a plate. Wipe excess oil from the frying pan, add the B ingredients, and simmer to thicken the sauce. Put the hamburgers back into the frying pan, and coat them well in the sauce..
- Serve on a plate, garnish with grated daikon radish, and it's done..
The hamburger patty is coated in teriyaki marinade before grilling or topped with a thick teriyaki sauce after cooking. Sardines with Misua and Patola Recipe Sardines with Misua and Patola or simply — Misua Soup — is a regular soup dish made from thin flour noodles, sardines, and luffa. MADAMDAMING TAGPO NI JOHN REGALA AT RTIA. New Rice Bowl Recipes Find rice bowl recipes from Asian or Mexican inspired and beyond. Pork chops and other meats taste great when marinated in this very simple but delicious teriyaki mixture.