Tuna Avocado Burger. We make tuna burgers with smashed avocado and tomato a lot at our house. I love the recipe so much that I included it in my book, Expect the Best, Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy. If you're looking for an affordable, meatless meal, or you want a break from regular hamburgers, give these burgers a try.
Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, lightly mash the avocado. Add the tuna, bread crumbs, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, and egg. You can cook Tuna Avocado Burger using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Avocado Burger
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 piece of avocardo.
- Prepare 3 pieces of mushroom.
- It’s 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s 2 pieces of nori seaweed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sweet sauce.
Tuna Avocado Burger Just a simple but delicious burger. Cut the tuna into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add sriracha, sweet chili oil, sesame oil, kewpie mayo, and soy sauce and stir and place aside. Carefully remove one-half of the sushi bun out of the bowl and place avocado slices on top.
Tuna Avocado Burger step by step
- Cook rice in rice cooker.
- Mix tuna with pepper and mayonnaise.
- Cut avocado and mushroom into thin slices.
- Stir fry mushroom slightly.
- Mould cooked rice into patty shape.
- Apply teriyaki sauce on rice patty and fry in pan until it slightly hardens.
- Place tuna, avocado, mushroom in between 2 rice patties.
- Wrap the burger with seaweed and you are good to go!.
Add the spicy tuna mixture and add sriracha, kewpie mayo, and eel sauce. Tuna & Avocado-Tini* at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar "The first time was good, the second time even better. Looking deeper into the menu, there were so many impossibly fabulous creations resulting from courageous combinations of styles. And… Cook burgers for about four minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp. Place the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely minced.