Turkey burger. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties.
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers "YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THEM. Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. You can cook Turkey burger using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey burger
- It’s 1 packages of Organic turkey burgers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Guacamole.
- You need 1 tsp of Shredded cheddar cheese.
The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Tips to Keep Turkey Burgers Juicy: My recipe is deliciously flavored and keeps the turkey moist and rich throughout the process from making a turkey patty to grilling it. Here are a few extra tips to ensure the turkey burger is prepared and grilled to perfection! Milk: Add a little milk to the turkey burger mixture.
Turkey burger instructions
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to gather in a small bowl..
- Squeeze Lemon juice into small bowl. Stir the ingredients..
- Rub mixture onto either side of the turkey burger..
- Cook each side of the turkey burger in pan on stove for five minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese onto upside of turkey burger..
- Once you're finished, take turkey burger off of stove and spread guacamole onto your burger..
This can help keep the meat. How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger. Then transfer the burger patties onto the tin foil. Use a spoon to scrape out the gills from the underside of the mushroom cap. Add the shallot and parsley and pulse until chopped.