Turkey Burgers. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey. Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers "Believe the hype!
In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties. Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. You can cook Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers
- It’s 2.5 lbs of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 of Onion (diced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of Spinach (chopped frozen).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Feta cheese (crumbled).
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (large).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Turkey burgers often get a bad rap. When compared to their beef counterparts, leaner turkey burgers can seem dry or bland.
Turkey Burgers step by step
- Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much water as possible. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form burger patties..
- Cook on a kitchen grill until a temperature of at least 165 °F. Approximately 8 minutes..
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments. Or try it on a bun using only Tzatziki..
But that doesn't always have to be the case. Get grilling with Martha Stewart's favorite turkey burger recipe. In just two easy steps, use our turkey burger recipe to put a spin on the American classic burger. Personalize your turkey burger with your choice of toppings. Get the recipe from How Sweet It Is.