Ultimate Easy Burritos. I layer the ingredients in the following order – first refried beans, then salsa, then rice, chicken, then cheese. I like olive oil, but vegetable oil will also work. Heat between med-low and med temperature. "An easy and expandable burrito base," says Bobikel. "Add bacon, avocado, pico de gallo, or whatever you wish.
This vegan queso is insanely good! This is our top choice for a vegan cheese sauce in this burrito. Creamy Cilantro Sauce or Chipotle Cream Two more cashew-based sauces, these are easy to mix up in. You can cook Ultimate Easy Burritos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Easy Burritos
- You need 1 of 15 oz can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 of 19 oz can no bean chili.
- Prepare 1 of 4 oz can diced green chilis.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of 14.5 oz can refried beans.
- It’s 2 lb of 80 20 hanburger.
- It’s 1 of red onion diced.
- You need 2 of rome tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of salt pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 bag of of shreaded cheadder cheese.
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of i pack flour tortilas.
- It’s 1 of some shredded lettuce.
- You need each of jalapenos slices.
Breakfast doesn't have to be the same boring thing every day. One of our favorite portable Mexican meals, burritos can be personalized to suit all tastes. Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or succulent salsa-topped steak, these burrito recipes will. Freeze the burritos in individual servings by wrapping each burrito in aluminum foil before baking.
Ultimate Easy Burritos instructions
- Browm hamburger drain.
- Add green chilis and refried beans and cumin salt and pepper.
- In another pot combine the enchilada sauce tomato sauce and no beanchili. Heat on low.
- Put diced red onion shredded lettuce diced tomatoes and chopped cilantro in seprate bowls put tortilas sour cream and cheese net to the bowls buffet style place spoons in pots of hamburger mixture and sauce.
- Let your guests assemble their own ultimate burrito lay a spoon full of sauce op plate place tortilla on top of sauce spoon hamburger mixture onto tortilla add lettuce and tomato roll top with sauce and cheese.
- Place in microwave for a minute.
- Garnish with red onion cilantro jalapenos and sour cream.
Then just remove one (or more) burritos from the freezer when you're ready to eat. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add ground beef and spices, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through.