Weezy's delicious cheese stuffed cheeseburgers!. On each patty with cheese, place empty patty ontop and pinch sides to make one large, cheese-filled patty. Weezy's delicious cheese stuffed cheeseburgers! instructions. In a large bowl combine meat, grated cheese, onion, herbs, pepper, breadcrumbs, garlic powder and egg.
See great recipes for Weezy's Baked SpicyMeatballs! too! Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. For the pimento cheese: Add the Cheddars, cream cheese, pimentos and mayo to a bowl and mix together. You can cook Weezy's delicious cheese stuffed cheeseburgers! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weezy's delicious cheese stuffed cheeseburgers!
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 of red onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I crumbled up a few slices of white bread).
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed herbs (rosemary, coriander, parsley etc).
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of favourite cheese, grated (I used mozzarella).
- You need 8 slice of cheese (swiss).
Add the chives, garlic powder, cayenne, smoked paprika and salt and pepper and mix until. I love a good turkey burger on the grill in the summer, especially with cheese and all the toppings. These turkey burgers stuffed with cheese are simple to make, just two ingredients – ground turkey and cheese, not counting salt and pepper. A few words of caution here about these cheddar stuffed burgers: they're piping hot when the cheese oozes out so be careful AND they are crazy ridiculously delicious.
Weezy's delicious cheese stuffed cheeseburgers! step by step
- In a large bowl combine meat, grated cheese, onion, herbs, pepper, breadcrumbs, garlic powder and egg..
- Once fully combined, make 8 large patties (around 3/4cm thick).
- Break up 4 of the cheese slices and place each broken slice in centre of 4 patties.
- On each patty with cheese, place empty patty ontop and pinch sides to make one large, cheese-filled patty..
- Fry on low heat for approx 15min, flipping regularly..
- Place whole cheese slices ontop of burger once cooked and cover frying pan with a large lid for 1min to melt cheese topping..
Other than that, you're free to go to town and share these with your besties and bros at your next bbq gathering! In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, black pepper, barbeque sauce and garlic powder using your hands. In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Warm a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers – My Juicy Lucy Recipe.