White Castle Hamburger Sliders. And nothing like it before, or since. So easy to eat, it was dubbed the Slider. The only thing better than polishing off a Sack of Sliders alone, is doing it with friends.
I remember eating them on a family trip to the East coast and could not get over how yummy they were! These little sliders are incredibly addicting. If you have ever eaten at a White Castle before, you know how amazing they are. You can have White Castle Hamburger Sliders using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Castle Hamburger Sliders
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 24 small of dinner rolls.
- It’s 24 of dill pickle slices.
- Prepare 1 of * American Cheese optional.
Well, now you can make your own White Castle hamburgers right in your own kitchen. I'll even show you how to make the hamburger patties nice, thin, and square. Then you'll go crazy for these copycat White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders. Melted cheese, great beefy onion flavor.
White Castle Hamburger Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place first three ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well by hand..
- Press meat mixture firmly into a 10×14 jelly roll pan..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and let it cool. Don't turn off your oven..
- Cut meat into bun sized squares. Place a square of meat in each bun and top with a pickle..
- Place the buns back onto the greasy pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake 5 more minutes. I use very lean g.beef. You may need to drain some of the grease..
- Remove from oven add *cheese slices if desired. Keep sliders covered until ready to serve..
They taste exactly like the original sliders. This post is part of a kick-butt burger grill giveaway hosted by GirlCarnivore but the burger epicness (these incredible White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders – copycat recipe) are all. Who Makes These White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders? These cheeseburger sliders come from White Castle, which is an American hamburger restaurant chain with locations in different parts of the world. On top of having sit-in locations, White Castle also produces food that you can prepare and enjoy.