Avocado Club Pizza. A crispy, ultra-thin, whole-wheat crust topped with avocado cream sauce, low moisture part skim mozzarella, spinach, tomato, bacon, and provolone cheese.. Do not thaw pizza or eat pizza without baking. Remove pizza from all packaging including cardboard circle.
Cover with mozzerella cheese, and distribute evenly across crust. I haven't been back to CPK in a few years, and was surprised to see how much their menu had expanded! In… An eggroll with creamy avocado, crisp bacon, garlicky grilled chicken and melted cheese. You can have Avocado Club Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Club Pizza
- It’s 1 of pizza crust.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of turkey breast.
- It’s 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Be sure to prepare these in the exact order written, to prevent the wrappers from becoming soggy. You can use your favorite ranch dressing to make the Ranchito Sauce for dipping. From the California Pizza Kitchen Family Cookbook We ordered avocado Club Egg Rolls, spinach and Spinach Artichoke pizza, and chicken tequila pasta. The egg rolls were piping hot and crispy.
Avocado Club Pizza instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Bring pan to medium heat and cook meat to 165°F..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty into mixing bowl. Combine with mayonaisse, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Mash and mix together..
- Spread avocado across pizza crust. Cover with mozzerella cheese, and distribute evenly across crust..
- Shred or chop meats. Evenly spread across cheese..
- Wash veggies and chop. Sprinkle on top of pizza. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes..
I feel like the combo of avocado, chicken, and cheese were kind of dull after a few bite. A bit of citric and a simple paper towel to. AVOCADO CLUB EGG ROLLS Everyone loves egg rolls, but they're just as much fun to make as they are to eat. It's really a family affair, where adults can do the chopping and frying, and the kids make the rolls. The best part is the combination of flavors and textures: creamy avocado, crisp bacon, garlicky grilled chicken, and melted cheese.