Awesome Beef & Pork Burgers. This rump roast in mushroom soup and beef broth is tender and very moist. It's made in the slow cooker, and is very easy to make. Raw vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, may be added at the start of the cooking time, if desired.
When choosing a leaner cut of meat, make sure you use a marinade, like the awesome beef marinade in this recipe! Packed with protein and vitamins, Marinated Beef Kabobs are flavorful, tender, and easy to customize with the vegetables of your choice! Vulkan-bf – Beef wrapper library for Vulkan. You can have Awesome Beef & Pork Burgers using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Beef & Pork Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Sirloin.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- It’s 1 of A couple dashes Hot Sauce.
SteakLogger – An awesome logging library for Beef. Serialization Awesome Beef or Chicken Taco Soup. This is a recipe I got from a friend of mine. It's great for making when you're feeding a lot of people.
Awesome Beef & Pork Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl combine the ground meats, worchestire sauce, hot sauce and seasonings. Mix until well combined, do not over mix. Form the meat into 8 or 16 balls, around the same size, and shape into burger patties..
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 7-10 minutes on the first side. Do not mess with the patties, allow to cook. When the burgers no longer stick to the grill, flip them over. Allow to cook on the other side for 5-7 minutes..
Unlike regular beef, the Awesome Burger also provides carbohydrate/fiber. Awesome Beef Patties With Mushroom Gravy. recipe by: QueenBea. Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox. subscribe. Recipezazz.com is a recipe sharing social network that allow members to post recipes, rate and review other member's recipes and engage with other home cooks. Brown beef, onions, peppers and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and veggies are soft.