Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins. Taste The Difference That Time & Our Experience Adds To Our Bacon, It's Worth The Wait. Extensive Collections That Includes Classic Seasonings To The Uncommon. If you over mix, you will will end up with heavy, dense meatloaf muffins.
Mix until just combined– do not overmix. Whisk together the sauce ingredients, and mix it all together with the cheese. Bacon Cheeseburger Muffins are delicious, no matter which ground meat you use! You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins
- It’s 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 16 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of real bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Lots of cheese, bacon and more in every bite!. Mix together ground meat, pickle slices, pickle juice, onion, bread, egg and cheese until well combined. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet, and let drain on paper towels.
Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- line a 12 cup muffin tin with foil liners and spray with Pam.
- fry up hamburger meat.
- cook macaroni until done; drain.
- mix the hamburger meat and cheese with the noodles mix well until melted.
- beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni; mix well.
- ladle macaroni mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle bacon pieces on top of each muffin bake for 20 minutes; cool slightly before serving.
To the beef add the macaroni, broth/water, milk, salt and half of the cooked bacon. If all of the cooking liquid is used up before the pasta is cooked, gradually add in the additional milk. Press half of a bun, cut side up, into each muffin cup. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat and transfer to paper towel-lined plate to drain. Prepare macaroni according to package directions.