Bake tacos. Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce. Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan. When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
Try these top-rated beef, pork, fish, and chicken tacos. Grilled Pork Tacos al Pastor "Great recipe, very easy to make and has a lot of flavor!" – Chef Roy. Here is your guide to making the most delicious tacos at home. You can have Bake tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bake tacos
- Prepare of Stand up taco shells.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Salas verde.
This Spicy Baked Chicken Tacos Recipe is the ultimate easy recipe. Chicken Tacos are great for serving a crowd, taking to a potluck, chowing down on for a tailgating party, and of course, Cinco de Mayo! Baked tacos can be made in any flavor combination! You can make these as Baked Breakfast Tacos, BBQ Chicken Tacos, and so much more!
Bake tacos instructions
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease. Add taco seasoning, follow instructions on packet. Set aside.
- Heat up beans in microwave so it’s easier to work with..
- Put refried beans on bottom of taco shell, add some meat, then cheese. Places all tacos in a 13×9 inc baking dish..
- Bake on 350 until cheese has melted. When done top with lettuce and salsa verde. (and any other topping you like).
Try these top-rated beef and pork tacos, vegetarian tacos, fish tacos, and more. Satisfy your Tex-Mex cravings with these lower-calorie options. Taco Bake (sometimes known as Mexican Pizza) is a simple and quick weeknight meal with layers of tortillas, ground beef and salsa con queso! One food item I always seem to have in my pantry or in my fridge are flour tortillas. They are good for so many things.