Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks.
Chicken gets stuffed with pepperoni, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese and it doesn't end there. The outside of the chicken is coated in a seasoned bread crumb and parmesan cheese mixture. Bake until the chicken is almost done and then add marinara sauce, cheese, red onion, and green pepper. You can cook Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups
- It’s of Chicken strips (several, baked).
- You need of Flour tortillas (as many as you need).
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce (or pizza sauce if you have it).
- It’s of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- It’s of Oregano (sprinkle).
- It’s of Garlic powder (sprinkle).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (sprinkle).
- It’s of Pepperoni (several slices).
Put the chicken back in the oven just until the. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Roll out the pizza crust into a rectangle. Top with chicken, onion, cheese, and parsley.
Baked Pizza 🍕 Chicken Rollups instructions
- Bake your chicken strips and set off to the side when they are done……..
- On a large plate lay one flour tortilla, top that with 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle some black pepper, oregano and garlic powder………
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of sauce……..
- Now top that with some slices of pepperoni, you can add several slices or just a few, depends on how large your pepperoni slices are………
- And lastly, place a chicken strip on top of all……..
- Next tightly roll up your yummy flour tortilla and place inside baking pan that you used to bake your chicken strips……..
- Continue until all chicken strips have been rolled up……..
- Top with some extra spaghetti sauce…….
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until mozzarella cheese has melted inside…….
- Serve with any extra sauce that you didn’t use up and enjoy 😉!!.
Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce and slices of fresh Mozzarella. Freeze option: Wrap unbaked chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap; place in a large resealable freezer bag. To use, completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Fry the pepperoni in a medium skillet until it has released most of its oil.