Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust. A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner. It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings. For the Dough & Crust: Sprinkle the yeast and the sugar in the warm water.
Then carefully tear away the baking paper from underneath the pizza. Follow the directions on the package of Rhodes frozen bread dough to thaw dough. Make small cuts in corner of the crust and tilt diagonally. You can have Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust
- You need of Crust—–.
- You need 16 inch of pizza crust, I used fresh dough from a bakery.
- Prepare of Toppings—–.
- Prepare 2 pounds of pulled pork, I used some of the leftover Roasted tangerine pork see my recipe.
- You need 8 ounces of baked beans, I used Bushes Best homestyle.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need as needed of Barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays brown Sugar Hickory.
- It’s of Cheeses, 5 cheeses equal parts from each—-.
- Prepare as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- Prepare of stuffing, for stuff crust—.
- It’s as needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Now spread pizza sauce in centre and sprinkle cheddar cheese. Add cooked chicken and all vegetables. So lets give Co-op's New York Inspired, Stuffed Crust, Dirty Louisiana bbq Chicken Pizza the Supercool Review lol. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Deep Dish Pizza A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner.
Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking pan with sides spray nonstick spray on it set aside.
- On a flat baking sheet spread out the dough, its easier to work with..
- In the middle of the dough add the baked beans after stirring well. Leave some room from the edge with the beans..
- Heat the pulled pork and cook getting it a bit crispy.
- When crisp lower the heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and mix well..
- Take the cheddar cheese and cut into sticks. Add these inbetween the beans and the edge.
- Fold the edge over the cheddar sticks. Add Meat..
- Add olive.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Put under broiler till browned.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. Due to the nature of our menu items, variations in vendor-supplied ingredients, and the use of shared cooking and preparation areas, we cannot assure you that our restaurant environment or any menu item will be.