Best French bread pizza. Classic French bread pizza upgraded with a heavy dose of garlicky butter, two cheeses, and fresh herbs. Note: Look for soft Italian or French bread, not a hearty baguette. Read on to find out the secret ingredient that makes it so delicious and unlike any French bread pizza you've ever had!
For starters, you'll need a loaf of soft French or Italian bread (more on that below). It doesn't need to be fancy — whatever's in the bakery section of your local grocery store is probably perfect. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You can have Best French bread pizza using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best French bread pizza
- Prepare 1 of French loaf bread cut in half.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Pizza toppings.
- It’s of Cheese.
Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms; set aside. Cut bread in half lengthwise, then into eight pieces. Spread meat sauce on bread; place on a greased baking sheet. It's called French bread pizza, but what it really should be called is "that stuff they call French bread in the supermarket, or sometimes they call it Italian, but either way it's soft and squishy and sort of big and and not too crusty, and it's not really European at all but it's still good for pizza" pizza.
Best French bread pizza instructions
- Cut bread in half.
- Lightly butter both pieces.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Add cheese.
- Add favorite toppings.
- Bake at 350 till its browned some and cheese has melted (15-20 mins or longer).
- Camping food -Can use aluminum foil and place in freezer to take camping the next day and place in a fire.you don’t have to worry about it not staying frozen in the top of the cooler that’s what you want,it to unthaw to make it easier to cook in the fire.(pre make the day before, cook when camping).
- Notes- don’t skip the butter, the butter helps the sauce not make the bread soggy.
I tried making pizza out of real French bread—a nice crusty baguette—and found. French Bread Pizza (The RIGHT Way) French Bread Pizza is crispy, cheesy and easy to put on the table on busy weeknights, or on a Friday pizza night. I used these good ol' deli rolls, because that's what I have available in my smalltown grocery store, Maynard. If you can find small baguettes or crusty sandwich rolls, those would be good. We challenge you to not get hungry when you see these mouth watering french bread pizza recipes!