Betty's breakfast pizza. Trusted breakfast pizza recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Betty's Pizza Opened by Jason Macioge, Betty's Pizza Shack is a proud member of Jason Macioge's Palmetto Restaurant Group, which also includes one of Lenox's most beloved casual restaurants: Bistro Zinc.
Press dough in bottom and up side of pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick mix, forming rim at edge. Betty's food is simple, fresh, and creative, drawing on American and international influences, resulting in food that is wholesome, interesting, and unpretentious. Betty's aspires to use food as a vehicle for bringing people together in ways that result in good feelings, good will, and a heightened sense of community in Buffalo, NY. You can cook Betty's breakfast pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Betty's breakfast pizza
- It’s of grands honey butter biscuts or any kind of premade biscuts of your choice.
- It’s of half roll of bob evans maple sausage.
- Prepare of of flour.
- Prepare of of milk.
- Prepare of salt & pepper (adjust to your taste).
- You need of eggs scrambled.
- It’s of or more of any kind of shredded cheese ( i used smoked gouda, colby and mozzarella).
Menus and prices subject to change without notice. This breakfast pizza topped with eggs, ham, and hollandaise sauce on a crescent roll crust gives you the great flavor of eggs Benedict. By LOU SAN ANTONIO; Delicious Breakfast Pizza. Start the day with an easy breakfast pizza, replete with classic breakfast delights such as bacon, chicken sausage, bell pepper, and salsa!
Betty's breakfast pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 grab a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper..
- Take biscuts and flatten them out join them biscuts together to form the crust, make sure to seal any gaps in the crust so gravy don't run thru.
- Brown sausage (do not drain as for maple sausage dont make as much grease as regular sausage does).
- Sprinkle flour and mix till flour has soaked up the small amount of grease. ( make sure there are no lumps of flour).
- Add milk 1/2 cup at a time as gravy thickens continue to cook till desired thickness.
- Scramble eggs untill almost done ( u want to leave the eggs a bit moist because they will finish cooking in the oven).
- Now time to assemble, spead sausage gravy over biscuts top with the scrambled eggs then cheese.
- Put in the oven for 13-15 min allow to cool and cut…. enjoy.
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. It is very tasty and pays some attention to the amount of fat. You won't get that attention at a restaurant. If you don't have an air fryer in your kitchen yet, chances are high you've definitely heard of them.