Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery.
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. You can have Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of Pillsbury Pizza Dough.
- It’s of Bob Evans Sausage Roll.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Russet Potatoes.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of White Gravy.
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. My latest favorite weekend breakfast is a breakfast pizza. I was a bit skeptical at first, you know, eggs on a pizza, that's got to be strange, right?
Breakfast Pizza step by step
- Preheat Oven to 415.
- Shred potatoes, squeeze to remove moisture.
- Fry pototoes in large pan with salt and pepper, cook until crispy.
- Brown sausage in frying pan.
- Scramble eggs, keep them easy and wet.
- Spread pizza dough, sauce with gravy.
- Chop hash browns and spread over entire surface of pizza and cover lighly with cheese.
- Chop scrambled eggs into small bits and cover pizza.
- Chop sausage and cover pizza.
- Cover pizza to edges with cheese.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
Not so, it is actually amazing. I love this but I made some changes to better suit our tastes. Breakfast pizza also makes a great weeknight supper. Get Breakfast Pizza Recipe from Food Network. A delicious breakfast pizza made on a flatbread and served with salsa.