Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Divide sauced chicken, torn mozzarella, blue. Buffalo Chicken Pizza Fans of spicy chicken wings will love this rendition that turns it into pizza.
It is layered with chunks or shreds of chicken, fresh mozzarella cheese, and hot sauce and that's it! About buffalo chicken pizza ingredients Place crust directly on cooking grate. A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. You can have Buffalo Chicken Pizza using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Water.
- You need 1 packages of Dry Pizza Crust yeast pack.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Buffalo Chicken Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cubed, bite sized Chicken.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken. Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust. Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Make dough by mixing flour,salt,and olive oil. Then mix hot water and yeast package. Let yeast and water stand for 1-2 minutes. Mix yeast mixture into flour mixture..
- Lay flour on table and knead the pizza dough for about 2 minutes. Place dough in a bowl, cover with dish towel or plastic wrap. Let sit and rise for 1 hour..
- Knead dough out again, lay flour out so no sticking occurs. Start to roll out dough. This may make two full pizzas or one big pizza..
- After rolling dough, mix ranch or blue cheese with hot sauce and some, not all, hot sauce. Mix well so it is evenly distributed..
- Pour mixture on to dough, spread evenly. Add Cheddar cheese on to and if you want, add hot sauce to top and the same with the ranch or blue cheese..
- (Optional) You may fold over the crust carefully, so it wraps over the chicken topping..
- Place in oven for at least 1 hour or until you believe crust is fully cooked..
Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips. Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust. I have partnered with my friends over at Fleischmann's® Yeast for today's recipe. I grew up in a house where every Friday, without fail, was pizza night.