Burger stuffed potatoes bread. Combine beef and egg and chili seasoning. Add celery, green pepper, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and soup. Slice a lid lengthwise off top of bread and hollow out inside.
Arrange potatoes in spoke fashion on the bottom of the microwave. Meanwhile, cook beef in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Here is a delicious soft and homemade bread stuffed with some spicy vegetable mix and baked till it gets a nice.crust stuffed bao buns recipe, stuffed burger . You can cook Burger stuffed potatoes bread using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger stuffed potatoes bread
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s of For the burger patties.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Parsley, celery.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Others.
- Prepare of Sandwich cheese.
- Prepare of Pickles.
Brown meat and mix with peppers, onion, and celery. Mix in rest except cheese slices. Stir the bread pieces in meat mixture and fill crust with meat mixture. Cut cheese slices diagonally and place on top of meat.
Burger stuffed potatoes bread step by step
- To make the pickles thinly snugs the cucumbers and add it to a container add vinegar and allow it to brine overnight.
- Wash feel and clean cut your potatoes then boil till soft. Then mash and set aside.
- In a pot add the flour sugar yeast salt butter salt oil and 1 cup of the mashed potatoes and the egg then knead till incorporated cover and allow it to rise.
- Mean while Prepate the burger patties by adding the minced meat to a blender followed by the egg the spices and herbs then blend.
- Shape them in to patties.
- Fry then till soft.
- Use a small cutter to cut the patties and the cheese.
- Your will b well raised by knife punch it down and knead again then cut the dough in to small circles.
- Roll each dough and add the pickles.
- Followed by the burger.
- Then add the sliced cheese.
- Then gently bring he edges together and roll the dough in to circle.
- Arrange them in a baking try and allow them to proof. Then wash them with plain yoghurt.
- Top the surface with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven at 180 till golden brown. Then brush the top with butter.
- Serve warm with your favorite dip. I served mine with tzatziki dip.
- Cut parsley, dill and mint leaves. Then chop got veggies wash and drain, add a cup of plain yogurt a teaspoon of salt a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice mix and serve.
Replace top of loaf and wrap in foil. Brown hamburger and drain off fat. Serve with turkey dinner instead of bread stuffing. In a medium bowl mix together potato, cheese and mushrooms. In a large bowl mix beef mince with onion soup mix.