Burgers. Tired of the same old burger? Get ready to grab a taste of America, one burger at a time. Add a little Mediterranean flair to your basic burger.
Firecracker Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers Turkey burgers are a popular lunch at Gwyneth Paltrow's house, where she serves them on toasted brioche buns. She usually adds a topping or two, like Swiss cheese and a few pickled jalapeños. The biggest secret to making perfect burgers is in the meat. You can cook Burgers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burgers
- You need 60 grams of mince meat.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 teaspoons of beaten egg mixture.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce leaf.
- You need 1 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Some grated carrot.
- It’s 1 of bread roll.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 piece of cheese.
First, it has to be very fresh and second, the less the meat is pressed, squeezed and handled, the softer and juicier your burgers will turn out! Cooking burgers over cedar planks creates amazing flavor, infusing every bite with smoky complexity. This is a fun and creative way to serve hamburgers at your next outdoor barbecue." McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal. Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection!
Burgers step by step
- Peel and dice onion..
- Combine mince, onion and egg into a small bowl..
- Sprinkle Breadcrumbs onto meat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat..
- Place patties into pan and fry. Do not turn over until it is well cooked on the bottom side. Turn over, when cooked place on paper to drain any excess oil..
- Preheat grill..
- Shred lettuce and grate carrot..
- Toast bun..
- Assemble burger..
A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. Veggie Sandwich Freshly grilled onions, mushrooms, and green peppers, layered with lettuce and tomatoes, on a soft toasted bun. Or, start with the bun and build your own from scratch.