Butter Burgers. Every Culver's® ButterBurger is made with fresh raised beef & seared to perfection-it's what made us famous! Get the Midwest's best butter burger with bacon, cheese, or as a deluxe! For the compound butter: Stir together the butter, basil, parsley, tarragon, cayenne and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
I'm going to start off by saying a few obvious things: Butter Burgers are made with lots and lots of butter; they are incredibly flavorful and delicious; and they are not healthy. Heat large skillet over high heat. I do agree we are a burger place where a cheat day Butter's Burgers is the place to come. You can cook Butter Burgers using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Burgers
- You need 3 Lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Herb Butter.
I will expand our healthy options as we grow and receive more feedback. Add bun tops to skillet; toast until golden brown. Find a delicious butter burger, creamy frozen custard and more at your local Culver's restaurant- browse our full menu and get to your nearest location now. Culvers Butter Burgers have so much flavor but you won't believe what the secret to making this burger is.
Butter Burgers instructions
- Combine Ground Beef Salt and pepper..
- Form into large meatballs approx 1/2Lb to 3/4Lb..
- Cut meatball almost in half. Should resemble Pac Man..
- Cut butter into little pads. Place pad of butter in your meatball..
- Close the meatball and ensure butter is completely encapsulated it meatball. No visible butter like in picture..
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Place meatball in pan and once meat starts to change color, flatten it down into a patty and allow to cook till browned. Flip burger and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Build your burger.
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections. Use cold butter and grate it. The most important part about adding butter to your burgers is making sure it's a similar shape and temperature to the ground beef. For example, cubed and sliced butter left deep pockets in the beef as it cooked out, but I found that cold, grated butter makes for the perfect buttery flavor and texture. A Butter Burger is the juiciest cheeseburger you'll ever have!