Cheese and cheery Pizza. In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder; cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Once the dough is flipped you need to work quickly to get the toppings on the pizza.
Cheese and cheery Pizza step by step. Cheese and cheery Pizza Its a Gluten free pizza. Let's just say round one of making this recipe was a complete flop. You can have Cheese and cheery Pizza using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese and cheery Pizza
- Prepare 300 gr of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 16 g of dry yeast.
- You need 225 g of warm water.
- It’s 2 Spoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 g of salt.
- Prepare of Top ingredients.
- You need 150 ml of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum.
- It’s 80 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 10 g of italian basil.
- You need 100 g of Beef bacon.
- Prepare 100 g of Emmental cheese.
I thought a deep dish pizza would be tasty. I stretched out my dough to fit the deep round baking dish. I poured in a thick layer of cream cheese mixture and in the oven it went. Place the chicken on top of the cherry tomatoes.
Cheese and cheery Pizza step by step
- In a large bowl mix the flour with the salt, in another bowl mix the water with the yeast and let them rest for 10 min. After the 10 min mix the water with the flour and add the olive oil as well and knead it until have a compact and soft dough..
- Let the dough rest to grow for 2h in a warm place can be less time. Prep the other top ingredients and put it as you like..
- Bake the pizza at 200°C for 30 min. Enjoy it!.
Arrange the remaining cheese around the chicken. Remove pizza dough from oven and spread with pie filling. Remove pizza when dough is golden brown. Once shaped, the pizza base is topped with a layer of fresh basil and garlic mixed with olive oil. Next is a sprinkling of Parmesan, cherry tomatoes, torn bocconcini and a final sprinkling of mozzarella cheese.