Cheese Burger🍔. It's topped with a tangy pickle, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and a slice of melty American cheese. Cheeseburger Recipes Looking for cheeseburger recipes? Find all the best cheeseburger flavors in these Food Network recipes — no grill required!
Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty, but the burger can include variations in structure, ingredients and composition. The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving, which allows the cheese to melt. Bacon Cheese Burger Topped with crispy bacon and melted cheddar, the bacon cheeseburger is classic for a reason. You can cook Cheese Burger🍔 using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Burger🍔
- Prepare of For tomato jam.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of For Caramelized onions.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of For Patty's ingredients.
- It’s 330 g of minced meat.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of ginger.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of mashed avocado.
- It’s of For assembly 1 part mayonnaise and 1 part ketchup One lettuce.
Get the Recipe: Bacon Cheese Burger Get the BBQ grill ready for our cheeseburger recipes! Without the cheese, they are just hamburger recipes, but with the cheese, these cheeseburger recipes are all dressed up and ready to start a party on the picnic table. To fully accessorize your cheeseburger recipes, put some grilled fries and grilled veggies on your plate. To end off the night, add some desserts to the table.
Cheese Burger🍔 instructions
- For tomato jam – this is to replace ketchup Put the veggies on a hot pan Add spices and let it cook for 5 mins Add the water and let it simmer until all the water has evaporated At the end it should resemble a fruit jam Set aside to cool.
- Patty Add all the spices except for black pepper and salt mix until all blended well Scoop a handful of the minced meat make a round ball and make sure the meat is 1 inch bigger than the bun then press it down to form a patty shape At the centre press the meat down to make a well so as to ensure the roundness is maintained during cooking Season with black pepper and salt Place on very hot oiled pan at medium high heat preferably a iron skillet and cook meat for 4 minutes on each side..
- Continuation On one side add 2 slices of cheddar cheese cover with a lid for the top part to melt really well for 1 minute Set aside.
- Toast bun Spread butter on each bun and toast on same skillet for 1-2 minutes each on low medium heat to get a golden colour.
- Assemble Spread the mayo ketchup mixture on one part bun Add lettuce leaf Spread the mashed avocado Add the meat On the other bun spread the tomato jam And voila you are done Enjoy !!! 😋.
The All-American Cheeseburger has certain non-negotiable elements: American cheese is one of them. Rather than unwrap individual singles, get sliced cheese from your nearest deli counter — it tastes better and melts slower and more evenly. Dill pickle chips, sliced red onion and tomato, crisp lettuce leaves, ketchup and mayo are also involved. The eggy layer with cheese really takes it to another level. I tried another Cheeseburger pie recipe here, and it was fine, but this was much yummier.