Cheeseburger mac soup. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. The best soup you are ever going to make, my Crockpot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup. Don't expect that I'll be singing his right-praises any time again soon, but this one … Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup has all the cheeseburger goodness in soup form, Easy to make and kid friendly, perfect for a weekday meal.
So it's no wonder that this mac and cheese yields that super creamy, super epic cheese. Vary Cheeseburger Macaroni by using cream of onion sou-p for the cream of mushroom, small pasta shells for the elbow macaroni or Swiss cheese for the American cheese. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. You can have Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- You need 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a very easy recipe made in one pan, in about one hour or less, just like one of my other favorite recipes, Cheeseburger Macaroni. To make the soup you will need the basic ingredients that give it the " cheeseburger " taste and flavor. Just like adding a dollop of sour cream to Pressure Cooker Taco Soup, or a swirl of cream to Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup, a drizzle of Big Mac Sauce over the top of this soup really makes it sing. That special sauce is low carb, made with dill pickle relish, mustard, mayonnaise, and spices.
Cheeseburger mac soup instructions
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
This easy cheeseburger macaroni gets amazing flavor from a packet of taco seasoning, and it's quick and easy to prepare in a skillet. Some shredded cheddar cheese is combined with cheese soup and some milk to make the easy sauce. A hearty soup that is full of flavor! This Cheeseburger Soup is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and super creamy and cheesy. If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Hamburger Helper recipe, you are going to go crazy over this Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe.