Cheeseburger stuffed shells. Cheeseburger Stuffed Pasta Shells You could call this a comfort food mashup made in heaven. All the flavors of a cheeseburger – beef, cheese, onions – are stuffed into tender pasta shells and baked to absolute perfection. End with a drizzle of ketchup and your taste buds won't even miss the bun.
As you can guess this one was a winner with the kids! It was in one of their four food groups, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, hot dogs, or chicken nuggets. All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love. You can have Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- Prepare 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- It’s of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells give you all the flavor of your favorite cheeseburger tucked inside a jumbo pasta shell. Top them off with all your favorite cheeseburger toppings for a delicious and filling meal. If you love stuffed shells, try my Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells and Three Cheese Stuffed Shells. Working one at a time, stuff each shell with a generous spoonful of cheeseburger filling and place in a large baking dish.
Cheeseburger stuffed shells step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13×9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce over all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
Repeat process until you've used all of the cheeseburger mixture. Add the stuffed shells to the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded cheese over the shells. In a skillet cook up the onion with the ground beef until no pink remains, crumbling it as it cooks; drain any fats in the skillet. Add the salt to the boiling water, then the pasta shells.