Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger Recipes Looking for cheeseburger recipes? It's topped with a tangy pickle, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and a slice of melty American cheese. Find all the best cheeseburger flavors in these Food Network recipes — no grill required!
Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty, but the burger can include variations in structure, ingredients and composition. Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni This might sound cheesy, but this cheeseburger version of mac n' cheese will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. Get the recipe from Foodie Crush. You can cook Cheeseburger using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 1 lb. of grass fed ground chuck.
- Prepare of Cooking.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Salt.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Bun.
- You need 1 of Kaiser Roll.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 tsp. of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of dill pickle slices.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 slice of lettuce.
- You need of Sliced red onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of ketchup.
The eggy layer with cheese really takes it to another level. I tried another Cheeseburger pie recipe here, and it was fine, but this was much yummier. I used pre-made puff pastry dough for the crust, and added a little extra pepper to spice things up a little. Fresh Beef available at most restaurants in contiguous US.
Cheeseburger step by step
- Form the chuck into a patty and at a hole in the middle. You shouldn’t handle the meat to long. Before you put that on the grill put on the bacon. You’re gonna use the bacon fat to cook the burger..
- Take off the bacon and heavily salt the burger and put the flat side first for the burger. Flip and cook he other side. Add one slice cheese and add the other slice the other way. Take off heat once the burger is cooked..
- Toast the Kaiser roll on the pan. Assemble the burger like this in the next step.
- Top bun, mayo, ketchup, don’t forget the bacon folks, burger, onion, pickle, tomato, and then lettuce, bottom bun..
Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories. Order McDelivery® Now * Get all your McDonald's favorites delivered right to your doorstep with McDelivery. Cats are mysterious creatures. aloof, indifferent. However, they're more affectionate and lovey-dovey than people realize. Cats do show love in different ways, but they do show it.