Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger. While preparing the macaroni, saute the ground beef and onion in a skillet until ground beef is fully cooked and onion is transparent. Stir in garlic and sprinkle flour over the beef. Stir in the ketchup, diced tomatoes, mustard, salt and pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
Tamales can be prepared ahead and frozen. Remove from heat and top with cheese. Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and green onions, if desired. You can cook Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger
- You need of BURGER.
- It’s 2 cup of ground pork.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of morocon seasoning.
- It’s of HAM OPTION.
- It’s 6 slice of german ham.
So, what do we have here: Crispy, but tender, shredded potatoes top a casserole of juicy ground beef bound together with a creamy cheesy sauce. A final sprinkle of cheddar cheese melts over all at. The ground beef is seasoned with ketchup, onion powder and a dab of yellow mustard.. The ground beef is seasoned with ketchup, onion powder and a dab of yellow mustard..
Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger instructions
- Mix ground pork with breadcrumbs and season wiih salt and pepper top with cut to strip of chedder cheese and grated parmesan cheese and additional add on morrocon seasoning or any seasoning (optional).
- Layer ham on baking paper then divide equally to 4 burger shape of ground pork then put 1and 1/2 tsp of tomato paste then top mustrad seed.
- Layer another ham on top then bake it at 220 C for25 to 30 minutes (or longrr depending on the thickness of the burger)with foil cover top then removed aluminium foil and baked for another 15 till ham are lightly brown and cooked.
- Serving option 1,,,,,,open face tomato mustard ham burger as it is or slice up and share.
- Serving ootion 2,,,,,,double cheesy tomato mustard ham burger as it is or slice up.
Serve these cheesy sandwiches with a fresh vegetable salad. Prepare meat mixture as directed; spoon over hot cooked rice. If you are looking for quick and easy dinner ideas that your family will love, you will want to add this cheesy Cheeseburger Casserole to your menu. It is loaded with ground beef, or you could easily substitute ground turkey or ground chicken, onions, crushed tomatoes and my secret ingredient that makes this the ultimate cheesy Cheeseburger. Add milk, ketchup, mustard and onion powder; mix well.