Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust.
- It’s 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I prefer an Italian blend.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon, cut into bits.
- You need 4 piece of chicken breast tenderloin strips, cut into 1\2in pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try! Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! This CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA starts out with my favorite crust – fathead dough!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pizza pan, even if it's nonstick..
- Cook bacon bits until you get a nice crisp. Drain bacon bits on a paper towel lined plate or bowl..
- Press dough out onto pizza pan and bake in oven for 8min for softer crust and roughly 10-11min for a crispier crust..
- While the crust is baking, remove all but a teaspoon or 2 of bacon grease from the pan and return to a medium heat. Add SEASONED chicken and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°..
- Add water and stir. Add BBQ sauce and stir to coat. Cover with a lid, remove from the heat and let it sit while you remove the pizza crust from the oven..
- Add ranch to crust and spread a thin layer. Maybe 1 1/2 Tbsp, too much can overpower the other flavors..
- Add a thin layer of cheese. I prefer an Italian blend or even colby, but I was all out and had to use a mild cheddar. It was still good. Add an even layer of chicken, bacon, and onions. I dip a spoon in ranch then drizzle over the pizza, but ONLY once! Too much can overpower all the other flavors. Top with remaining cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 11-12min, or until the cheese bubbles. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting..
It gets topped off with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, juicy chicken, and plenty of crispy bacon pieces. Hard to go wrong with this low carb pizza recipe! Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with bacon, onion and cheese. Tip: If desired, add some diced tomatoes. Once baked, spread half of the cream cheese sauce on the cooked pizza crust.