Chicken burger. Most Made Today Asian Zucchini-and-Chicken Burgers. Recipe of the Day Aloha Chicken Burgers. This tasty sandwich is like a luau on a bun!
Place chicken burgers on buns, and top with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. A loaded chicken burger with deliciously seasoned chicken piled on a toasted brioche bun with melty cheese. These burgers have a honey mustard sauce and all your favorite burger toppings. You can have Chicken burger using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken burger
- It’s 4 of buns.
- You need 4 of frozen chicken patties.
- Prepare of chilli ketchup as per taste.
- You need of mayonese as per taste.
- It’s 1 of ice burg.
- It’s 2 of cucumber.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Serve some BUSH'S® Homestyle Baked Beans on the side for the perfect summer meal! Coat or marinade chicken thighs and breast to create the perfect filling for juicy burgers. Add toppings like slaw and sauce, plus your chosen side dishes, then dig in. Sometimes you're just craving a burger, but want a healthier version that doesn't sacrifice the juicy, delicious taste.
Chicken burger step by step
- Ice burg ke leaves and cucumber cut kar le.
- Chicken patties ko taway pay fry karein low flame pay.
- Burger buns ko sharp knife se cut karein.
- Dono sides separate kar ke rakh de.
- Ek pay chilli ketchup and 2nd pay mayonese laga ke spread karein.
- Iceburg leaf rakhein dono sides pay.
- Oper chicken patti rakhein.
- Patti ke oper cucumber rakhein ap chahein tu tomato b use kar sakty hain.
- Oper mayonese ya ketchup jo b like karty hu spread karein.
- 2nd bun se cover karein.
- Taway pay halka sa oil laga ke dono sides ko halk sa garamkarein.
- Burger ready hain.
Turkey burgers are often suggested as a healthy substitute for your favorite greasy sandwich, but we think that chicken burgers deserve some more attention. Ground chicken can be your secret weapon to flavorful, yet lean burgers perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners. This ground chicken burger recipe is juicy, moist, and flavorful! No more dry chicken, and you can have these burgers on the table in half an hour. Ground chicken (chicken mince) doesn't always conjure up mouthwatering images, but this chicken burger is moist!