Chicken crusted pizza low carb. Personally, I love a white pizza. Since white pizza often has chicken on top of it anyway, I think it pairs beautifully with the low carb chicken pizza crust. Otherwise, you can use all the same toppings.
She develops and tests low carb and keto recipes in her California home. The pizza crust is made with shredded chicken and it's so good! Wow, you don't even miss the "bread" of the crust because the chicken cooked crispy and has a nice texture to it. You can cook Chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken crusted pizza low carb
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- You need 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 3 oz of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- It’s 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
That's right, it's a low carb keto pizza that's super simple to make. Keto Chicken Crust Pizza is the unexpectedly delicious low-carb pizza solution you've been searching for. This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs. Chicken Crust Pizza is one of those anomalies in low carb eating.
Chicken crusted pizza low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
What does low carb chicken crust pizza mean? Well, first of all, it's an amazing way to enjoy pizza without so many carbs! Yup, you don't have to give up pizza if you're wanting to live the low carb lifestyle. This keto friendly pizza crust t is made from shredded cooked chicken. Tweaking this chicken crust pizza recipe to suit your individual taste and lifestyle is the key to scrumptious success!.