Chicken Pizza. Chicken Alfredo Pizza Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses.
Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. You can have Chicken Pizza using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pizza
- It’s 400 gm of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Wheat Flour.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- You need 3-4 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 200 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Capcicum cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of Onion cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoes cut in cubes(seeds should taken out).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Pizza sauce.
- It’s As needed of Grated mozrella cheese.
- You need 3-4 of Cheese slices.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. Grill or griddle-cook the chicken a few minutes on each side then transfer to baking sheets. Top chicken with sauce and then mozzarella cheese, as if it were a small pizza. Broil to brown and melt cheese.
Chicken Pizza step by step
- In a bowl take 400 gm all-purpose flour in that add 3-4 tsp of Wheat flour and 3 -4 tsp of curd.
- Then add a tsp of powdered sugar,then add salt per taste add 3 pinch of cooking soda.
- Add 2 tsp of oil and add water and kned a soft doe and let it rest by covering it for 1 hour..
- Then take chicken Bonless pc and marindae it with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp of coriander powder, garammasala half..
- Add salt per taste Now take half lemon juice now mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in pan add onion cube followed by green Capcicum cubes and cook for 1 minute. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 -20 seconds.
- Then add 1/2 tsp of Garammasala powder, 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder switch of the gas and salt per taste and mix well. Let it cool..
- Heat oil in a pan. And fry the chicken in high flame..
- And then cut it into small pcs. Remove the cover of the doe add add a tsp of oil and knead for till 1 minute. Then take a small portion of the doe. Then with help of rolling pin make a chapati.
- Now with a fork make small dots. Then heat tawa. Then place the chapati on the tawa and cook for 1 minute and then.
- Then turn it to other side and cook for 20 Seconds. Again in a pan. Heat a pan and place the the pizza base once again and the more cooked part should be upside.
- Apply pizza sauce then add cheese slice (any). Then add veggies.
- Then add chopped fired chicken pcs spread grated mozzarella over it Sprinkle oregano and then cover it. And cook I medium flame for 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes.. open the cover and serve hot..
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. Shape the pizza dough into a ball, add it to the bowl and turn to coat with the oil. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.