Chicken tikka ring pizza. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards. The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. The crust was thin, the cheese was fresh, the sauce was a delicious curry, and it was topped with tomatoes and cilantro.
This Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is a fusion of two takeout favorites. The rich, spiced sauce and tender meat of the chicken tikka masala top a thin, chewy crust and gets covered with melty mozzarella, red onions, and cilantro in this best-of-both-worlds pizza! Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Chicken tikka ring pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka ring pizza
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pizza spice.
- You need Few of capsicum slices.
- It’s Few of onion slices.
- It’s As required of Cheese.
- Prepare Some of Oil.
- Prepare 100 gms of chicken.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Pour remaining spice mixture over the chicken thighs. Seal bag and shake until chicken is fully coated. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust.
Chicken tikka ring pizza instructions
- Take Flour,yeast, sugar mix well,make a dough with water and keep a side for 2 hours..
- Take Chicken pieces marinate with red chilli powder,salt,ginger and garlic paste then fry it..
- Make round shape thick roti then add pizza sauce spread over it then spread capsicum,onion,chicken cube and cheese,pizza spices..
- Then cut into center divided into 8..
- Then it roll inside from outside..
- Then bake into the oven 200℃ for 10 minutes..
The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Chicken tikka masala pizza: nicely seasoned and crusty throughout. With every inch covered in a variety of toppings like onions, green peppers, chicken, and aromatic house sauce. The one bone to pick: the chicken was dry from overlooking.