Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce. Combine hoisin sauce, water, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Reserve half of hoisin sauce mixture. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Turkey burgers are often suggested as a healthy substitute for your favorite greasy sandwich, but we think that chicken burgers deserve some more attention. Ground chicken can be your secret weapon to flavorful, yet lean burgers perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners. Chef John loves bacon meatloaf, but not as much as he loves meatloaf burgers. You can have Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce
- It’s 5 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of mince chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 small of dice pearl onion.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need of basting.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
Eggs, Worcestershire sauce and spices get mixed together ahead of time, making it easier to combine with breadcrumbs, cooked bacon and crumbled lean ground beef. Form into four perfectly sized burgers and pop into the pan or on the grill until medium doneness. Happy Wok on Youtube has a great demo for this dish and he also provides the standard recipe. NOTE; tapioca starch absorbs more liquid than cornstarch, making it a great thickening agent.
Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce step by step
- MAKE MINI PATTIES.
- mix mince chicken and fine dice bacon with dice garlic and onion with light soy sauce.
- add carrot and bread crumbs and seasoning with sesame oil mix well.
- shape 6 mini ball then lightly flatten it then brush it with hoisin sauce.
- in pan with little oil pan grill both side of the mini burger.
- put on parchment paper and bake at 200 C / 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the size of the burger.
- serve with fresh grated carrot and top additional hoisin sauce.
- CHICKEN AND BACON WITH CARROT MINI BURGER.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY RECIPES USING HOISIN SAUCE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359067-beef-with-ginger-in-hoisin-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358228-baked-pork-belly-in-hoisin-sauce.
These crazy juicy Asian Burgers are bursting with flavor AND they can be on your table in minutes! The smothering of Hoisin Ketchup, Garlic Chili Mayo and Asian Slaw take this burger to a whole new level of deliciousness! A juicy, flavor packed burger with plenty of sauce. Cook in an oiled skillet over medium. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are amazing!