Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg. Great recipe for Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg. This is the signature burger at a semi- pricey burger place where I live. Decided i would save some dinero and make this at home Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions step by step.
Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium heat, add the beaten eggs. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and keep in pan to stay warm. You can cook Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg
- It’s 4 of buns (again, use your favorite, I use a brioche bun).
- You need 4 of hamburger patties with bacon in them(your favorite, i get mine at my butchers counter in my local grocery where they mix in bacon and cheddar cheese with the meat, of course you can also make youre own).
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need 4 slice of cheese.
- It’s 8 of strips cooked bacon.
- Prepare 4 of over easy eggs.
- Prepare of chipotle mayo.
- You need 3 can of chipotles in adobo from a can.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
Add one cheeseburger to each bun. Top with bacon, tomato, red onion, lettuce and the sunny side up egg. See great recipes for Avocado toast with poached eggs & bacon too! The Southwestern Bison Chipotle* A zesty custom blend bison chipotle infused burger, topped with pepper jack cheese and black bean corn salsa with our homemade mojo sauce on a buttery brioche bun..
Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg instructions
- Chop chipotles, make sure to remove seeds. Mix with mayo.
- Cook hamburger patties to your desired doneness.
- Once done top each with 2 bacon strips and cheese.
- Toast buns.
- Slice avocado.
- Cook eggs, I like mine over easy so the yolk runs all over it when you bite it, but of course you can make them over hard if you don't like that.
- Assemble. Put chipotle mayo on bun, place burger with bacon and cheese. Top with fried egg and avocado.
Bacon Cheeseburger* Thick cut hickory smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, red. Eight oz burger topped fried with macaroni and cheese bites, cheddar cheese, and chipotle aioli sauce.. Double burger topped with pepper jack cheese, grilled jalapenos, bacon, fried egg, lettuce, tomato and Twisted bbq sauce. Grilled chicken topped with bacon, avocado,lettuce, tomato and mayo. CHICKEN & MUSHROOM MELT.. deep fried and topped with pico de gallo and chipotle mayo.