Ciabatta Pizza. Arrange bread on a large baking sheet and top each half with Mezzetta® Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce, sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives. I love pizza and I love ciabatta, so I'm definitely going to try this! Ciabatta Pizza ( literally slipper bread ) is roughly a Margherita vith an elongated dough.
The Ciabatta Pizza is supposed to stay soft on the inside. Using ciabatta bread for pizza is one of our favorite ways to make a quick pizza. It's a true genuine upgrade from a Stouffers french pizza! You can cook Ciabatta Pizza using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Pizza
- You need 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- You need 16 ounces of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Spanish paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil the chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
It uses common household ingredients, and is super easy to make. Drizzle the olive oil over the sliced ciabatta bread. Spread the marinara over top and cover with the dried basil and oregano. Stir in the peppers, olives and some seasoning.
Ciabatta Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the chicken in water. If you ever wondered how to use just teaspoon or tablespoon of tomato paste you can find tubes of tomato paste..
- This is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce I used.
- Slice the bacon and crisp in a pan and set aside..
- Shred the chicken and add to a pan with the olive oil..
- Add in the paprika, pepper, and sauté, for 7 minutes. Add some of the water the chicken was boiled in..
- Add the onion and water. Keep adding water if it is absorbed, till the onion is softened..
- Simmer when the onion is softened add sugar and tomato paste to thicken..
- Slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the Ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- To the cut side add the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the chicken to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add more of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add some ground black pepper..
- Add the tomato slices..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Add just a bit of the last Alfredo sauce..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Place the ciabatta halves, facing upwards, on a baking tray. Divide the mixture over the bread, spreading a little to cover. These are delicious with a green salad. Top with black olives, artichokes, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella. Top with slices of Parma ham and rocket and.