Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders. These Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders with Ranch Celery Slaw are the best! So much flavor and easy to serve. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders It's that time of year again in America – Super Bowl time!
Crockpot buffalo chicken sliders are so good! Make low carb wrapped in lettuce or on small buns as an appetizer or tasty main dinner. Pour buffalo hot sauce and ranch dressing over the top. You can cook Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch I like to use buttermilk ranch seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bottle of mild or hot wing sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted is recommended.
- It’s of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- You need of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced red onion.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Additional wing sauce.
Add any diced celery or other veggies you'd like, carrots are yummy too. Try Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe that takes all the work out of a traditional chicken wings recipe. The crock pot does all the work and you get the most tender and delicious buffalo chicken wings. Toss everything into your crock pot and dinner will be a breeze.
Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders instructions
- (Optional) Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crockpot Liners. Place chicken in crockpot and season with the dry ranch.
- Mix wing sauce with butter and garlic and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on split Hawaiian rolls. Top sandwiches with a little red onion, some blue cheese crumbles and drizzle on additional wing sauce or ranch dressing if desired !.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders are deliciously soft and full of flavor! They make a simple week night meal for your family, but are also perfect for entertaining a crowd! If you love the delicious flavors of buffalo wings like we do, you need to try our Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels , Buffalo Buns , and our Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. These Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect game day appetizer. Tender, slow-cooked chicken is enveloped in wing sauce and Ranch dressing and served on a soft slider bun.