Dairy-free Pizza dough. This recipe is a basic pizza dough recipe for vegan and dairy-free pizzas. If you prefer, you can also create pizza dough with whole wheat flour, instead. Stir the water, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl.
The formula is simple and time-tested, and the results are delicious. Finally, an easy gluten-free pizza crust that actually holds up well, bakes up crusty on the outside and chewy on the inside! No rise needed, no kneading required, and ready in less time than it takes to order a pizza. You can cook Dairy-free Pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Pizza dough
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil plus extra.
Soy Free And Dairy Free Pizza Crust Recipes. Basic Pizza Dough My Recipe Book. base, dried yeast, salt, water, olive oil, plain flour. NEAPOLITAN PIZZA DOUGH Vincenzo's Plate. pizza flour, salt, water, fresh yeast. Homemade Pizza Dough Tales From The Kitchen Shed.
Dairy-free Pizza dough step by step
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy..
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil and use a round bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)..
- Prepare your pizza bases and after layering your toppings cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes to get a nice crisp pizza on the table.
Carefully transfer your dough to the pizza stone in the oven or place on a baking sheet. Remove from oven and brush the crust with vegan butter if desired. Let cool and slice and serve. Can I prep this no yeast vegan pizza dough ahead of time? Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Keto Pizza Crust 🍕 #keto #lowcarb #paleo #glutenfree #pizza #healthyrecipes The Flours.