Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza. Cover dough with BBQ sauce, and then evenly spread the garlic across the top. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. BBQ Sauce , Chicken , Entrees , One Dish Dinners , Pizza , Skillet Dish
Home made deep dish pizza with a California twist! Perfect for times when you don't have any pizza sauce but plenty of good bbq sauce. Cooked in a Cast Iron skillet. You can have Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza
- You need 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white whole wheat bread flour.
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Italian cheese Blend.
- You need of parmesian cheese.
The Deep-fried BBQ Chicken-stuffed Pizzadilla starts with chicken and spices and then adds horror and complexity – as well as other pizza ingredients such as pepperoni and cheese. Well, I'll probably never find out because I'm not gonna go through all the trouble it takes to prepare the deep-fried barbecue chicken pepperoni pizza quesadilla. It is a feat of food engineering. It's also the closest we'll get to someone inadvertently recreating Taco Town's pizza crepe taco pancake chili bag.
Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza instructions
- First: prepare your dough by mixing together both flours, bread seasonings and yeast. Then add water until there is no more flour in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours, Mix olive oil into the dough, let rest for 1 hour or less. Kneed the dough and separate into two even sized pizza (ingredients enough for 2-3 pizza crusts) put dough's into the fridge and store for a day before use..
- While preparing the toppings, form your dough to the pan in which it will bake and pre heat the oven to 450 degrees farenheight..
- Prepare chicken breast by slicing into strips. If preparing ahead of time, marinate the chicken in a mixture of red wine vinegar and southwest style mustard and chives. Cook chicken and cube it..
- Prepare the caramelized onions by slicing your half onion into strips and adding to a stove pot until they are sautéed. Add brown sugar and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Cook until the sauce evaporates into the onions..
- Prepare the Red Bell pepper by cutting it into small pieces, setting the pieces onto a paper towel lined dish and cooking in the microwave for 1 minute to get most of the moisture out..
- Assemble your pizza by putting a layer of cheese down first, then add an even layer of bbq sauce on top. On your toppings evenly in any order, and cover the top with your extra cheese..
- Bake on 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes, let sit for 15 mins afterwards before cutting into, and enjoy!.
A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner. It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings. A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new. A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken – this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner. It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings.