Delicious Italian Hamburger Patties. Italian Turkey Burgers Seasoned with oregano and Parmesan cheese, these plump burgers are a delicious change-of-pace entree. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.
Jeff Mauro gives burgers an international twist by using Italian sausage for the patty and topping with cooked sweet peppers and melted mozzarella. While some of these creations have a special blend of meat and spices, others have nothing but quality ground beef. Here are a few tips for the best gourmet burger recipes: Use quality ground beef. You can have Delicious Italian Hamburger Patties using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Italian Hamburger Patties
- You need 400 grams of Ground meat or beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 100 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tomato.
- It’s 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
Don't overwork the meat, it can make it tough. Mix everything together until just combined. Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill. I have to admit it, I don't make turkey burgers at home, or at least I didn't use to.
Delicious Italian Hamburger Patties instructions
- Finely chop the onion and place it in a heat-proof container with 1/2 tablespoon margarine. Heat the container in the microwave (600 W) for 2 1/2 minutes and leave to cool..
- Soak the panko in the milk and blend the tomatoes in a blender..
- Mix together the minced meat, onion, panko mixture, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl until the mixture becomes sticky..
- Separate the mixture into 4 equal portions, press out any excess air, and form into small oval patties. Create a small, shallow well in the middle..
- Place the patties into a heated frying pan and cook over high heat until one side is well-browned. Then flip the patties over, cover the pan with a lid, and continue to cook them on low..
- When the patties are cooked, place a slice of cheese on top, put the lid back on the pan, and melt the cheese..
- Transfer the patties to a plate. Create the sauce by stir-frying some finely chopped garlic, then adding the canned tomatoes. When the sauce has cooked down slightly, add in some herb salt..
- Serve the patties on top of the tomato sauce..
That was until I cobbled together a recipe with a few techniques that made perfect, no-fail, moist, juicy, won't-fall-apart turkey burgers. The world is my turkey burger oyster. A few hours before grilling, ground beef is mixed with Worcestershire, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning, and then the mixture is chilled until ready to form into patties for the grill. Makes six, moist and flavorful burgers. Serve with an easy Dill Mayonnaise Sauce.