Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers. Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers Love the spiciness of the pepperoni and the sweetness of the pineapple. If you love pizza, you'll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping. See great recipes for Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza, Pizza burger bundles too!
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Pizza sauce is so important to having a perfect pizza so I show you how to make one of the best sauce quickly. Add your favorite topping on the pizza and I hope enjoy it. You can cook Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers
- You need 4 of burger Patties cooked to desired doneness and seasoned to your desired likeness.
- It’s 1 large of can crushed pineapple.
- You need 40 slice of spicy pepperoni.
- Prepare 8 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread, sliced to fit the size of your burgers.
- Prepare 1 small of jar or can pizza sauce, out make your own..
Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. The bread is what makes these Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders so magical. I mean, the herby, garlicky butter doesn't hurt much either, but I'm going to side with the bread here. That said, if you're not a fan of Hawaiian sweet rolls, you can absolutely make these on regular plain white dinner rolls and still have great results.
Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers step by step
- preheat broiler, move oven rack to center..
- place each precooked burger patty on one piece French bread..
- place 10 slices of pepperoni on each burger..
- place 2 slices of motzarella cheese on each burger..
- open and drain crushed pineapple well..
- place one heaping tablespoon of crushed pineapple on to of the cheese..
- then top with a tablespoon or desired amount of pizza sauce onto each burger..
- place other piece of French bread on top of that..
- place All burgers onto a cookie sheet and broil until cheese is melted and bread is toasted..
- serve immedietly…
- makes 4 burgers..
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl; spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni. This is a simple recipe that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes, for an easy delicious take on homemade pizza. The best thing about these pizza burgers (besides the taste), is that you can top them with all your favorite ingredients, just as you would your favorite pizza. For ours, I topped them with some grilled green peppers and onions, but think about adding pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, and anchovies!